Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Customizing

In all the time that I have collected toys, I have never really considered attempting any form of customization on them, simply because I was too afraid to ruin any of my figures. This all changed when I stumbled on to the TRON Legacy figure collection, and watched the movie for the first time. I'm absolutely in love with this franchise, almost more so than Star Wars, and that takes a lot of work, so I'm pretty impressed. The soundtrack was great, the movie was great, and the toys are pretty cool too, but I'm terribly disappointed that the line was cut so short compared to other ones like it. This being said, I've decided to try my hand at customizing some of the existing products as they sit on the clearance shelves and turn them into a collection worth envying. I'll post pictures and reviews of these items when I get the chance, but let me leave you with this: if you haven't seen TRON Legacy yet, you definitely need to, and then you should go buy the soundtrack, because it is one of those rare pieces that actually vastly improves the movie-going experience by accompanying this film.

- The Toy Collector

No comments:

Post a Comment