Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Entertainment Earth Comic Packs Arrived and Status Report


(Photos borrowed from Rebelscum.com, my first and foremost choice for Star Wars info)

Well, after 5 months of waiting, these gems finally arrived today, and I must say I couldn't be happier with them. The figures are all great additions to my collection, and the comics offered an intriguing read.

As I am almost on Christmas break, I will be spending a lot more time reviewing things, but I will also be moving forward with a few projects that have pretty much been on hold due to my classes. Look for an announcement about those hopefully next week sometime. I will be reviewing these four comic packs next, so in the next week or so these should be up for your reading pleasure.

Also, I'd like to apologize sincerely for the lack of video reviews to go along with my previous written reviews, as like I said before, I've had a lot of time eaten up by class work. Hopefully in the coming weeks I'll be able to get some of those done as well, so that not only can I start populating my YouTube channel, but you can also start seeing these toys in all of their glory.

Here's wishing you all a wonderful holiday, whatever you may celebrate, and a happy New Year.

SW Collector

No comments:

Post a Comment